FANDOM


Omus
Omus
Type

Civilized World

Orbital radius

-

Gravity

-

Temperature

-

Population

-

Governing Faction

The Liber Conglomerate

Planetary Governor

-

Inhabitant Species

Libers

System

Nydus

Sector

-

Sub Sector

-

  The main inhabited planet, It and Virid orbit each other in a binary configuration. Omus is a "Super earth" With a mass far larger than that of Earth, as it its partner Virid, as they are matched in size. Omus's surface is taken up 60% by sea, and the remaining 40% by land. The huge metropolises of Nydus are found on Omus, the Liber species's home planet. Also the huge shipyards, each owned by a competing corporation.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.